USBRemote v1.55 will be available on Google Play in a few hours. Here's list of changes in this version:
- added mousepad to Presentation tab
- added timer to Presentation tab
- setting position of Controls in Presentation tab works only in portrait orientation, when both mousepad and timer are disabled
This update focuses mainly on presentation remote functionality. It is now possible to access mouse functionality directly from presentation tab, no need to switch between tabs anymore. You can also use timers to keep track of time while giving presentations. Main timer counts total time of presentation (can be manually started/paused/resumed/stopped), while slide timer counts time for current slide only and starts over from zero, each time slide is changed (Prev/Next/Jump button is used).
As a result of major layout redesign, setting position of presentation control buttons (Start, Finish, etc.) will now work only if both mousepad and timers are disabled and only when screen is in portrait orientation.
- fixed bug in hu-HU keyboard layout
- fixed bug when images are not grayed-out