- iPhone 4S or newer (with iOS 8 or newer),
- InputStick BT4.0.
Here's an overview of available features:
- USB host keyboard layout (the same set of keyboard layouts as available in Android version),
- auto-connect (connect with the most recently used InputStick device when application is launched/resumed from background) and auto-disconnect features,
- adjustable mouse sensitivity.
- type using system keyboard,
- move mouse using mousepad. Left and right arrow keys are also included for controlling presentations,
- FnKeys screen allows to access function keys that are available on standard USB keyboard, but are not included on iOS soft-keyboard.
- type text from text field (you can also use voice recognition for typing text),
- type text from clipboard,
- erase last input (by pressing backspace key the same number of times as there were characters in the most recently typed text).
- control media playback and system volume.
- create macros using following actions: type text, press and release key, delay,
- execute macro with just 2 clicks,
- macros can be reordered on the list.