Note: make sure you are using latest firmware (v0.98) if you are working with OS X 10.11.
- many improvements and bug fixes,
- added all keyboard layouts that are available in Android API version (see full list),
- added mouse interface,
- added consumer control interface,
- added gamepad interface,
- updated demo project.
Things not yet ready:
- readme for the API will be added soon. Most things are already covered in Android version,
- password protection is still not supported - if your InputStick is password protected, you must remove password protection to use it with iOS devices.
Demo project is a simple remote-control application. Available functions:
- "Connect with any device" - displays list of nearby Bluetooth devices, allows to select device to connect with,
- "Connect with last device" - attempts to connect with previously used device,
- "Keyboard" screen - intercepts characters from on-screen keyboard. Allows to choose keyboard layout (always make sure it matches layout used by USB host),
- "Mouse" screen - move mouse cursor with one finger, use two fingers to scroll. Three mouse buttons: left, middle, right.
- "Consumer control" screen - Volume control: up, down, mute. Playback control: play/pause, next, previous, stop. Launch system default application: browser, email client, calculator,
- "Gamepad" screen - control gamepad X and Y axes and 4 buttons.
|Scanning for nearby devices.|
|Consumer control screen.|