What's new in this version:
- Modified "Add new device" screen (auto detecting Bluetooth type, advanced options).
- Fixed bugs causing application crashes.
Most noticeable changes are related to "Add new device"screen:
- Application will display information whether BT4.0 is supported by this Android device.
- Bluetooth type is now automatically detected. Devices without BT4.0 support will always assume that InputStick uses BT2.1 version.
- Behavior of "Refresh" button is now more intuitive.
- Introduced "Advanced" button.
- MAC address can be manually provided (for example when for some reason it is not being discovered by this device).
- Bluetooth type can be manually selected (just in case if auto detection is not working properly).
- Device verification can be skipped, what allows to add InputStick device even if it's firmware is corrupted (if bootloader is still functional).