Latest InputStick API is now available here.
Previous API-related posts:
What's new in latest release of InputStickUtility (GooglePlay update will be available within next few hours):
- Firmware upgrade to v0.93,
- Reminds to update firmware, if new version is available.
Most important new features introduced in latest version of InputStick API:
- fixed buffer-related problems (slow typing speed, missing characters), which could occur under some conditions,
- supports new features introduced in latest firmware (v0.93),
- it is now possible to get error code and message,
- Dialog, which will ask user to download InputStickUtility, if it is not installed,
- available keyboard layouts: Dvorak (en-DV), English (en-US), German (de-DE), Polish (pl-PL), Portuguese (Brazilian) (pt-BR), Russian (ru-RU), Slovak (sk-SK),
- new demo: TypeTextFile.
Although all API and firmware versions should be compatible with each other, it is recommended to upgrade to the latest available versions.
MainActivity of TypeTextFile demo app, which shows most of new API features.