- "Gui" - if you use Windows this is a "Win" key.
- "Ctx" - context menu key.
- "AltG" - right alt key.
Some features that will be available in next version:
- sensitivity settings for mouse and scroll wheel.
- scanning QR/barcodes (so it will temporarily replace BarcodeScanner app).
- configuration for some of media buttons (at this moment: close = Alt + F4, fullscreen = Alt + Enter).
- ability to keep screen on all the time .
- repeating key action, when key is pressed for a longer period of time (just like with real keyboard).
New version (15.04.14) is now available (see download page). It includes all previously mentioned features and:
- new "Presentation" tab: this will replace Presentation Remote app.
- allows to scroll tab list and set which tabs should be visible (useful for low resolution devices).