Old InputStick vs new one:
Changes than can be noticed by end user:
- Cap "locks" in opened/closed positions.
- Takes less space in "opened" position.
- Weight reduced to 8g (from 15g).
- Dimensions: 57.5mm x 19.5mm x 9.5mm (vs 56.5mm x 19.5mm x 10.5mm).
There are also some changes that were made to make InputStick easier to manufacture:
- More space inside enclosure allowed to improve PCB layout. Now it is easier to attach debugger/programmer.
- Pushing back Bluetooth module by 1mm allowed to use SMT USB connector. Also, now there are proper slots for mounting it.
- Some minor layout changes.
So far everything looks good. I'm not 100% sure about the colour yet. It may remain black and white or it will be entirely black or white. Of course final version will also include logo.
BTW: I've also received an estimate for contract manufacturing, however there are still some details to discuss.